Tuesday 30 November 2010

Screenprinting, COLOUR?

Tonight I've been thinking about colour combinations and colours which will give my card designs a cute and vintage look. But I also need to be careful that they are not to loud and don't detract from the jewellery.

I came across this guys work:
I love the colours and think they complement each other amazingly well, although I think they might be to bright for the 'vintage' look I want. When I first think vintage, I think of browns and pinks, blues, well all pastel and light/dull shades of colour.
Although the images themselves aren't really my cup of tea, I love the colours used in the following images...




The idea of using one colour in different shades has crossed my mind, from looking at the bear all in blues...or I could do the opposite and produce bright images!

No comments:

Post a Comment