Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Brudenell Boozarrr...

A vintage shop in town which Ian work's for are holding their own take on vintage fair/fate, but with lots of booze! An interactive event with bands, balloon animals, lego building competitions, masks and face-paints... On top of that they're having a handful of vintage stalls run by locals and Ian's asked me if I would like to sell some of my jewelry on his stall at the event which starts at 4 on Monday...

It sounds good fun and I think that the whole 'vintage scene' being brought into one room will see lots of fans of 'vintage' coming to the event, which could be a great way of selling some jewelry pieces I have left. But I also have booked the laser cutter or Friday to get some of the more popular pieces cut again... I wish I had the time to design some more, but this is something I will be doing over next week! So this weekend will involve lots of crafting from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment