Thursday 25 November 2010

Card Ideas...

For my packaging I want to make a series of cards to present my jewellery on...stuck with the painting of the women although I'm going to add to them to give it a border possibly...screenprinting them next thursday and Friday.
I had 3 different dot patterns which I chose from, the little dots seemed to insignificant and the bigger dots were to bold and took the emphasis away from the illustrations, but I guess this depends what colours I print the dots.
I tried other patterns underneath my illustrations...
...and others, When I was preparing the image for print, I separated them so that the background pattern wasn't shown through the face. But in some of the clothes of the women, I left the pattern showing through the jacket of cardie.
Also been thinking about the fact that I don't want the brooch pin to go through the card as it's a nice print to keep as well when the brooch comes off. I'm pretty sure you can get some sort of sticky foam which is to put badges through?

No comments:

Post a Comment