Friday 26 November 2010

Other Brands...

I've narrowed down my brand name to 2 possibilities now, which I will design around:
'To Pluto'
&
'Pageant'

Think I'm going to produce Logos around the names for the back of my jewellery. I've been looking at others approaches to this...




From exploring these, I know that I need to search high and low for a good type to suit my brand title...I also love Good Woods' idea of putting the date on them...with the size of my pieces and having a brooch back on the back of it, I'm going to have to see how much room I have to do this... If I was to make a collection of necklaces this would be okay and space wouldn't be a problem. I may have to leave he logo engraved on the backs of the brooches and they are just not big enough, or maybe just put one letter on it. I think this is something I willeave for now and build upon as the brand grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment