Thursday 25 November 2010

Brand Name...

I've been looking in books and all over the internet for inspiration in finding the perfect name for my jewellery. I resorted to looking at vintage/50's women magazines. Some of them are lovely and the type is pretty cool! Here are a few...




The colours and type in them are beautiful and the simplicity of some of them
I've been playing around with my paint brush and writing some of my favourites down...

At the moment I am drawn towards Nymph, To Pluto and Pageant. From asking people however, the word Nymph, which I understood as a spirit and cute and pretty, they said that it made them think of nymphomania, which is someone with an uncontrollable desire for women - addicted to sex. Therefore it has put me off using this completely, no matter how much I love the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment