Wednesday 6 October 2010

Slice Residencies.

Today I received an email from the SLICE team, saying that they would like me to take part and are offering me a 'residency' from the 16th - 21st of October. The first day of residency being the 16th and the on the 21st a showcase of our work.
On the first day of residency, they will introduce us to the space, SLICE and each other and we will get to know each other over some tea and breakfast :)

I'm currently thinking of work to take...and things/ideas to bring to everyone and chat about when I meet everyone on Saturday 16th...


I feel really excited but also quite nervous, as I have never collaborated with people I haven't known at all in such a short space of time, but this is such a brilliant opportunity and will do heaps for my confidence, quality of my work and networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment