Wednesday 13 October 2010

Feartured on 'Reetsweet' blog...

...take a peek.

Today Lauren posted a link to the 'Reetsweet' blog to show me that my 'interview' had been put up. You can see some screenshots below, it's pretty much what I sent the girl running it, but she's called it an interview and said that I'm there at the craft fair with exciting stuff. It's nice to have work on a blog which people look at and hopefully people will be more aware of myself and what I do. The nice thing about having to write a description about yourself, is it's nice to explain fully what you do and where your interests lye in producing your own work. It was also important for me to mention to my audience, that each piece I produce is just a tiny bit different, due to the print methods I use, which means that each piece is specially made just for that one person who buys it - they have something unique. Thats where I got the 'Made you something' slogan for my work...



No comments:

Post a Comment