Monday 25 October 2010

Self-Promotion.

'Creating a memory point'...
With the craft fair 'ReetSweet' coming up very soon, I'm frantically trying to pull my jewelry idea together, but also thinking about my promotion and how to package my work to sell.
Lauren was telling me about the art shop in the merrion market making stamps onto acrylic if you supply them with an image, for a good price.
Over the last couple of days, I've been thinking about what should be on a 'business card' and starting to design some sort of image and type to stamp onto a sticker I may seal my images with. Trying to get your style of illustration and personality down onto a tiny sticker space with one little image and a tiny bit of type is proving to be more of a task then I'd first thought.
Ultimately it is something that is memorable...

On it I want:
- An Image, which most sums up the subject I base most of my work around.
- 'Made you something'
- My Name
- What I do
- Website/Tumblr
- Contact details/email address


On the Front I'm planning to have a black circle with made you something written in it. turn to the back and my details are there.


Packaging:
Been researching into packaging ideas for my jewellery. There's many ways to do it, boxes or paper backing, but I think I will have to stick to a very cost effective way of doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment