Sunday 26 September 2010

Handmade 3.

Handmade, is an arts and crafts fair which is held around Leeds, last Handmade (2) Paul and I sat with a stall, selling peoples work, although the weather was shit and it was badly advertised so there wasn't much action or stuff sold.
In 2 weeks time, it's back again, with the chance to make some work and show/sell it. Hopefully the turn out will be great! ...and so I'm beginning to think about what I could produce in the 2 weeks leading up to, working on a tight timescale and deadline is good practice for me and I will definitely require these skills working in professional projects. I'm going to take some 'Air-Berry' prints which I did right at the beginning of this project, but I hope to get something else together for it.
In order to go about this project professionally, I'm going to make endless lists and write a timetable of deadlines for myself to keep to and work to them as goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment