Thursday 30 September 2010

Design: Doily.

So, 'design doily' is underway and it's going to be a very tight on time, I've had to draw myself up a rough timetable, to give me an idea of when I'm going to get things done In time for next Sunday, like booking the laser cutter (which plan to do today) to cut the doily design out and also the long processes of screenprinting the image into the middle of my doilys.
I had thought about cutting the design out free-hand, but this will be something that I try at a later date as to try and achieve that now within the space of a week would not work out!

The print will be in the middle of the doliy but on some sort of coloured card and a cut out doliy design will border it, here are some initial drawings...





...I have then put them in illustrator and tidied them up a lot read for the laser cutter:


No comments:

Post a Comment