Tuesday 7 December 2010

Cards...



Well, the snow seemed to rock the boat a bit last week and it's meant that I havent been able to screenprint my card designs in time for the deadline, however I used a laser printer and printed them onto cream card that I bought...Here are some photos...


I also used sticky foam squares to help me stick my jewellery to the card as I did not want to pierce the brooch pin through the card. With not doing this, the customer gets a print a card and a piece of jewellery all in one. It's nice to give as a gift this way!

I'm pretty happy with how the look, I'm looking forward to screen-printing them in the next few days, but they colours really complement each other. Think the illustrations look brilliant with the jewellery as well. The only thing is the card which are just images, look a little strange with jewellery on them, as there's no correct place to really place it.

No comments:

Post a Comment